Welcome to Data To Dollars!
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of Data To Dollars’ Website.
Welcome to the Data To Dollars, LLC (“Data To Dollars”) website. By accessing this website, you agree to comply with this binding User Agreement between you and Data To Dollars, which governs your access and use of the website. If you do not accept these terms and conditions, do not use this website. Your use of this website indicates your full acceptance of this User Agreement in its then-current form each time you use the website. Data To Dollars reserves the right to change the terms and conditions at any time, without notice.
The information that we provide is for your information only. Some information provided may not be current, or may have changed since the last time you viewed or downloaded it. All information is subject to change without notice. We do not in any way represent or warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information provided, and all information is provided subject to the disclaimers and limitations of liability set forth below.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and any or all Agreements: “Client”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person accessing this website and accepting the Company’s terms and conditions. “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and “Us”, refers to our Company. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves, or either the Client or ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner, whether by formal meetings of a fixed duration, or any other means, for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of provision of the Company’s stated services/products, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of United States. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalisation and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
License, Ownership and Proprietary Rights to Content
This website is owned and operated by Data To Dollars. Any claims or concerns regarding this website should be addressed to: Data To Dollars, LLC, through email at : firstname.lastname@example.org
- You acknowledge and agree that this site contains information, data, software, photographs, graphics, text, images, logos, icons, typefaces, audio and video material, and/or other material protected by copyrights, trademarks, or other proprietary rights, and that these rights are valid and protected in all forms, media, and technologies existing now or hereinafter developed. Unless otherwise stated, the content of this website is our property or that of our members, partners, suppliers, or licensors, and is protected by U.S. and international copyright laws
- You may not modify, remove, delete, augment, add to, publish, transmit, participate in the transfer, license, sell, create derivative works from, or in any way exploit any of the content, in whole or in part. You may not republish, sell, rent or sub-license, upload, post, reproduce, perform, or distribute material from https://www.datatodollars.com (unless content is specifically created and marked for redistribution)n any way any content without obtaining permission of the owner of the copyright, trademark or other proprietary right.
- You may view and/or print pages from https://www.datatodollars.com for your own personal use subject to restrictions set in these terms and conditions
Password Protect Areas of Website
Access to certain areas of the website is reserved for employees and partners of Data To Dollars’ research whom have been provided a password. If you have been provided a password, use of that portion of the website is governed by the confidentiality provisions in the particular research NDA documents in which you are names as a research contributor.
- This Agreement shall begin on the date hereof.
- Certain parts of this website offer the opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions, information, material and data (‘Comments’) in areas of the website. Data To Dollars does not screen, edit, publish or review Comments prior to their appearance on the website and Comments do not reflect the views or opinions of Data To Dollars, its agents or affiliates. Comments reflect the view and opinion of the person who posts such view or opinion. To the extent permitted by applicable laws Data To Dollars shall not be responsible or liable for the Comments or for any loss cost, liability, damages or expenses caused and or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this website.
- Data To Dollars reserves the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments which it considers in its absolute discretion to be inappropriate, offensive or otherwise in breach of these Terms and Conditions.
- You warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to post the Comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
- The Comments do not infringe any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark, or other proprietary right of any third party;
- The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material or material which is an invasion of privacy
- The Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
- You hereby grant to Data To Dollars a non-exclusive royalty-free license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your Comments in any and all forms, formats or media.
Hyperlinking to our Content
- The following organizations may link to our Web site without prior written approval:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Online directory distributors when they list us in the directory may link to our Web site in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Web sites of other listed businesses; and
- Systemwide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our Web site.
- These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Web site information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way misleading; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
- We may consider and approve in our sole discretion other link requests from the following types of organizations:
- commonly-known business information sources such as Chambers of Commerce, Small Business Administration (SBA), Women Owned Small Business (WOSB) Program Certification, National Association of Women Business Owners (NAWBO), National Association for Female Executives (NAFE),
- dot.com community sites;
- associations or other groups representing charities, including charity giving sites,
- online directory distributors;
- internet portals;
- accounting, law and non-conflicting consulting firms whose primary clients are businesses; and
- educational institutions and trade associations.
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we determine that: (a) the link would not reflect unfavorably on us or our accredited businesses (for example, trade associations or other organizations representing inherently suspect types of business, such as work-at-home opportunities, shall not be allowed to link); (b)the organization does not have an unsatisfactory record with us; (c) the benefit to us from the visibility associated with the hyperlink outweighs the absence of Data To Dollars; and (d) where the link is in the context of general resource information or is otherwise consistent with editorial content in a newsletter or similar product furthering the mission of the organization.
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Web site information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way misleading; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and it products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
If you are among the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to our website, you must notify us by sending an e-mail to email@example.com. Please include your name, your organization name, contact information (such as a phone number and/or e-mail address) as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our Web site, and a list of the URL(s) on our site to which you would like to link. Allow 2-3 weeks for a response.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our Web site as follows:
- By use of our corporate name; or
- By use of the uniform resource locator (Web address) being linked to; or
- By use of any other description of our Web site or material being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party’s site.
No use of Data To Dollars’s logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
Without prior approval and express written permission, you may not create frames around our Web pages or use other techniques that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Web site.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right at any time and in its sole discretion to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Web site. You agree to immediately remove all links to our Web site upon such request. We also reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions and its linking policy at any time. By continuing to link to our Web site, you agree to be bound to and abide by these linking terms and conditions.
Removal of links from our website
If you find any link on our Web site or any linked web site objectionable for any reason, you may contact us about this. We will consider requests to remove links but will have no obligation to do so or to respond directly to you.
Whilst we endeavor to ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we commit to ensuring that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
Limitation of Liability
We shall have no responsibility or liability for any content appearing on your Web site. We shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages, resulting from the use of or the inability to use the site resulting from unauthorized access this site, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, use, data or other intangible, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages. You agree to indemnify and defend us against all claims arising out of or based upon your Website. No link(s) may appear on any page on your Web site or within any context containing content or materials that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.
If you are dissatisfied with any portion of the service, or with any of portion of this USER AGREEMENT, your sole and exclusive remedy is to discontinue using this site
This USER AGREEMENT will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Maryland, without regard to any principles of conflicts of law. You agree that any action at law or in equity that arises out of or relates to these Terms and Conditions of Use will be filed only in the state or federal courts located in the District of Maryland, and you hereby consent and submit to the personal jurisdiction and venue of such courts for the purposes of litigating any such action.
We make no representation that materials on this site are appropriate or available for use in locations outside the United States, and accessing them from territories where their contents are illegal is prohibited. Those who choose to access this site from other locations do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws.
Modification of User Agreement
Data To Dollars may modify this USER AGREEMENT in its sole discretion at any time. Notice of all changes to this USER AGREEMENT will be posted on this site. If you do not agree with the changes in the USER AGREEMENT, your sole remedy is to discontinue the use of the website. By using this website after we post any changes to the USER AGREEMENT, you thereby agree to accept those changes.
We may terminate your access, or suspend any user’s access to all or part of this website, without notice, for any conduct that we, in our sole discretion, believe is in violation of any applicable law or is harmful to the interests of another user, a third-party provider, a service provider, or us.